Just like your smartphone, you can also install apps on your smart TV and enjoy the many features that these applications can bring.
Like the Play Store on your android phone, the Samsung smart TV also comes with Smart Hub. You can use this Smart Hub to search for the apps you want to install. But before starting, you must be signed into your Samsung Account
Let’s look at the steps for install those apps on your Smart TV
- On your remote press the Smart Hub button
- Go to apps from your Smart Hub menu
- Select the app you want to install or search it by clicking the search icon at the top right of your screen
- Select install or download. The open pop will show up after installation is complete
- Select open to run and use the app.
You can also install apps using an external memory connected with a USB and you can only run it when it is connected to the Smart TV.
Now you have installed the app but what if you want to move it to another position
- Press the Home button from your remote to go to the home screen
- Navigate up to the app you want to change position and press the Down key. A menu will pop having options, delete, Add to home, Lock/Unlock and Move
- Then go to the Move option and use directional keys to place the app where you want it
You can also delete it or add it to the home screen or lock and unlock by following the steps above and when the menu pop up, you select the option you want.
You can also make it automatically update itself.
- Select Home button on your remote
- Go to and select apps
- Select the Settings icon at the top right corner
- Go to AUTO UPDATE and turn it on